Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The buzz

The nerves have started to act up. Sleep has been sporadic. I've been resting since Saturday but the body is restless. I'm very anxious about toeing the line with a bunch of really fast dudes up in Wisonsin. Since I have limited myself to under three hours of riding I have had too much idle time. I've baked all the muffins I can bake, tuned my bike for maximum free speed and sat around with my feet up since Saturday and the body wants to go again...

My pipe dream is for a top 10 spot but cracking into that when there will be 20 Pros there is a little unrealistic. I guess that's why I'm calling it a dream, especially since I'll have to line up in back. Hopefully since it's only the second race of the WORS series some of them don't have the form from the seven races I have done so far... Wish full thinking?

I've got to go and let off a little steam and see how the legs are. Thanks for listening.

4 comments:

Nico Toscani said...

Good luck this Sunday homie, Team Seagal will have you in our thoughts. I've got a PBR hat on order for you, now get on up to WI and earn it!

Living a Lie said...

Its not a dream if you have an action plan. Daily disapline weighs ounces, regret weighs tons.

Davey B said...

i do have an action plan....

like a karate chop to the face!

hi-yaaaa!!

MC Stankles said...

every bike works the same. You just have to make yours work faster you've got the legs man. Slam it home like a seagal PBR!